Tuesday, October 30, 2012

ATTENTION ALL GOONIES!

I am sorry that I have not been on Spiral Knights that much recently, and I most likely won't be on for a while in the weeks to come. This has nothing to do with you wonderful people, it has more to do with the holidays rolling up really fast, and as some of you already know, my mother was recently diagnosed with cancer, so I have been taking care of my parent's home and other things related to such family emergencies.
I am sure many of you know what the term "spreading yourself too thin" means, and for the next month - two months, I will be the epitome of that phrase.

So forgive me, my loved ones! But if I find time & energy to hop on, it will most likely be later in the evening, as that is probably the only time I will fit in for SK.

I love you all and thank you for your prayers & thoughts!

Love, Chunk (Maggie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Goonies

Let Pwincess-Chunk know if you would like your picture on the slideshow!

The heat is on!

The heat is on!
Left to right: Ribbita, Pwincess-Chunk, Oromis-Glaedr